Sunday, August 15, 2004

Enjoying our day at home

How I love Sundays! Acutally I think I love Saturdays even more because I know I have one more day off and the whole weekend is a wonderful thing. So I am savoring my other day off. Golf and I have nothing planned today, but I think I'm just going to clean the apartment and go jogging at the fitness center tonight after it cools down.

I got bored doing the aerobics -- the same instructor with the same routine with the same music -- it got boring! So I started jogging and it gave me a really good workout and it felt wonderful! I think I made almost two miles, which is very good, considering I haven't gone jogging for a long time. My right hip has been bothering me for the last few months. I hope it isn't arthritis setting in -- I'm still relatively young! But the main reason I had to stop jogging and start walking is the hip started aching. Ouch! I hope the jogging will strengthen the muscles around the joint and help it out.

Last night Golf and I saw the movie Alien vs. Predator. It was alright, certainly not a thinking person's movie. One critic described it as an intergalatic cockfight, which is highly accurate! That about sums up the entire movie. Next on our movie list is House of Flying Daggers, made by the same director as Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. It looks beautifully done, so we will probably see it during the week.

We also finished season one of 24. We are HOOKED on that series. Golf went in search for season two on DVD, but did not find it. WAH! And Blockbuster only has season one. The show made me feel exhausted watching it sometimes, it was so high energy and it made you think alot. I love storylines like that and I adore Kiefer Sutherland! :)

No comments: