Wednesday, November 10, 2004

It's CRAZY hot outside!!!

I keep waiting for the so-called cool season to begin here in Thailand. I mean, it's nearly mid-November already and I thought it was about near time to start. But for the last two weeks it's been hotter n hell!! Last night I went walking with Golf and we could only manage 1/2 hour around the track because even at 6:30 PM we were dying! Not only is it hotter than ever today, but there is much humidity as well. Today is also my lucky day (dripping in sarcasm) because it's my duty day, which means I get to school at 7:00 AM and sit around, read my new Yoga Journal magazine and greet students as they come to school. I have to do this again from 3-4 PM and announce when their parents arrive on the microphone. I have to be careful about overheating, since a pregnant woman's body temperature is a little higher as it is. If I get much too hot, I'm gonna say SORRY, can't do it. My baby is more important than even my job. But Thais should be understanding about it. I leave early in the morning so I can eat my breakfast. Y'all in the States: send me some cooler weather!!!! :)

No comments: