Saturday, December 04, 2004

10 hours or more!

My little bean is needing LOTS of rest. Let me start from the VEEERY beginning...
Last night Golf and I walked down to my bank to transfer a deposit to our landlord to pay the rent. (9,000 baht = $225 per month!) and of course the ATM was out of service. I HATE that bank and on Monday I am going to see about transferring a vast majority of my savings into my Bangkok Bank account. This one I have that sucks is the one the school uses to deposit our salaries, so I had no choice but to open an account with them.

So then we stop at this northeaster (Isaan-style) Thai food cafe where we order dinner. Golf always orders so much food. I used to eat only one entree with rice for dinner before we got married. Now between the both of us we eat 4!!! I try to make it so he eats more of it, but when it's sitting in front of my face, I pick at it even when I'm bursting full. I told him this later on as we waddled out of the cafe. I said I don't want to be fat, and I'm seriously worried and need his support. I mean Isaan food isn't particularily fattening, but too much food is too much food and I need to be moderate, especially now!

We get back home, groaning the whole walk back, and I take my shower. We planned to watch the Dodgeball DVD at about 7:30, since we both know I konk out at about 9 PM most nights. Well, it wasn't even 8 PM when I started nodding off on the couch. I couldn't believe it when Golf took me to bed at 8:00 and I actually fell fast asleep! I woke up this morning at 6, my usual time for getting up on a weekday. But I got 10 hours of sleep already, so I didn't try to go back to sleep. Instead, I went online. So that's it. Baby needs all my energy already! :)

No comments: