Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I did it!

In keeping true to my commitments and intentions, today I found a real estate education service offering my course materials at a good rate. I planned to get this done by the end of February, and I did it - something that is easily procrastinated if you let it. I'm investing $338.72. Many of the other educational service companies out there were charging between $400-$500 or even more for the same coursework. But this place offers support from experienced staff if I have questions and I can take the final exam online.

Basically I signed up for a correspondance course for obtaining my real estate broker state license. I'm required to take 8 courses: 3 electives and 5 core subjects and all are college level courses. I have to pass the final exam for each course with a 70% or higher, which will be no problem because I'm going to understand it all quite well (my own pep talk there). I hope I can finish all the classes within 6 months. I'm going to have to do a lot of reading to get through more than one book per month and really absorb it. But I can do it. I really want to.

I'm on my way!

No comments: