Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Disappointed

My period came today.  I was soooo certain I was pregnant, so that shows me how convincing the mind can make you feel. I really did feel some cramping every day during my two week waiting time. I really did feel a little nauscious every now and then...  Oh well. It's our first month trying and I don't think that it happens for that many couples their first month trying.
 
So now I'm focusing on other things. I'm also not going to obssess about it by going to BabyCenter.com all the time. I will post one last thing there (to say goodbye for now) and check for my fertile time next month. I am going to have only one cup of coffee per day instead of two. And as of today, I'm stopping my 2 cigarettes per day habit. No more. I don't want any habits to impair my ability to become a mommy!
 
 

No comments: