Sunday, September 05, 2004

Been so busy!

I haven't had a whole lot of time to post in my blog last week, or next week either, for that matter. Last week I had to prepare the art club final project, which will be a collage picture using cutout shapes from different colors and textures of paper. I had to make an example to show the students and I thoroughly enjoyed it, since I am taking a personal interest in collage anyway. So all my free time was spent doing lesson planning and doing my art project.

Next week we have to have our final exams prepared and ready for submission by this coming Friday, so in addition to making the exams, I will have to do all the lesson planning to. Such is the life of a teacher. I will also have to plan the art exhibition at the end of the term too. Yesterday (on Saturday) I spent about 3 hours making the math exam, writing it out and then putting it onto the computer. I have 4 more to make. This is much less work than what I did at Chatrwittaya. I had about 10 tests to make in addition to teaching 23 hours per week. AND we had midterms in addtion to finals. UGH!

Today Golf and I are going to go to our favorite mall in town (because it's the least crowded and somewhat quiet!) to see the new Steven Speilberg movie The Terminal. I love Tom Hanks too, so it should be a fantastic movie. I will also go to this nice little art supply store that's there as well to get some collage supplies. I am also going to check out the bookstore there to see if there are any books on collage techniques. I'm excited about making beautiful works of art, I just hope I will actually do it and not just think about it. I need to be more of a doer! I am quite a dreamer... It's going to be a good day!

No comments: