Thursday, September 09, 2004

Oh so much going on!

I wish I had the time to post this week, but I have simply been so busy getting the final exams ready. Yesterday it took all my free time to make the science exam and today I am beginning the English exam. I had lousy lessons though today because I didn't have the time to fully flesh them out. I've been cheating and printing out coloring sheets off the internet for my students to do when they are done with the lesson. Things should be starting back to normal next week once our tests are finished.

I also am doing the final art project in my Art Club. I had to have a Thai colleage come in and translate my instructions since it was very important to do what I said, step by step. Some of these kids know hardly any English. I got frustrated that they didn't know what to do, or would do the wrong thing. I LOVE art, but I simply cannot teach it to children who don't understand what I'm saying. I am glad I made the decision not to be the art teacher here. I'd end up not liking it, and I don't want to not like art!

Will be able to post more probably on the weekend. I'm FRAZZLED!!

No comments: