Thursday, January 11, 2007

Some new Aidan pictures

I haven't posted any photos of my baby in awhile and today I got a huge batch of pictures ready to send out. Gotta fill up the photo album from Thanksgiving!!! I've just been so busy thinking about other things and studying and working AND taking care of everyday mundane things, in addition to being Mommy that I've neglected staying on top of photos. Well, here ya go. He's so adorable. Last photo is one for Alise, who wants to see him in the new jacket she bought for him in Paris.

Mamma loves to snuggle with her baby.

This is an engineer in the making!

Hmmmm.... or maybe a future stuntman?

Me in my new French jacket. I have lotsa space to grow!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh! Those dimples just kill me! ...and those big beautiful brown cow-eyes that he can thank his momma for... :D