Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

We're at my parents' new home out here in the country and they have a picture window with one of the most beautiful views: Old oak trees atop rolling hills and the Sierra Buttes mountains on the horizon. You can even see the coastal range from here on a clear day. And the stars at night are so incredibly bright! I haven't seen stars like that in years -- maybe since I was in Himalayan mountains in Nepal!

I haven't heard quiet like this in so long either. It's such a nice break!

Well, I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! I gotta go and stuff the turkey now - a very delicious Southern family recipe: Cornbread Stuffing. MmmmmM!

Enjoy your day. :)

1 comment:

Indiamommy said...

Amy,

Happy Thanksgiving (a little late!)!

Aiden has grown so much. He is such a cute toddler now. You must be very proud mom. Just wanted to say hi.

Jyotsna