Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Maybe a trip to Thailand?

Not a whole lot going on lately. Been waking up between 5am and 6am to work on my eBook. Then I spend the morning and afternoon with Aidan. After he goes down for his nap by 3pm I write and research until 5. Then it's time to make dinner, then spend an hour or so hanging out then time to put Aidan to bed. Afterward, I write and research again til 10 or 10:30pm. Then repeat the next day.

Last Sunday I got hit with a terrible cold. Monday I was laid out with a fever, cough, sore throat and sinus problems. Today I'm only about 65% back to normal. What was so cute was I bought a box of tissues and Aidan kept pulling them out giving me one after another after another. He's so thoughtful and sweet (even if a little over the top!).

Well, as the subject line suggests, I'm hoping our family will be able to make a trip back to Thailand for a visit toward the end of the year. Golf's got some big jobs lined up and it might just be enough to comfortably get us our tickets for the trip. I sure hope so! I miss it, especially since writing my book and doing the voice talent for Speak Like a Thai. I know Golf misses it too and looks forward to seeing his family. They haven't seen Aidan since he was three months old. He's going to be 3 1/2 when they see him again!

No comments: