Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Aidan's hurt his daddy!

Yesterday Golf was holding his son when that baby jabbed his finger into Golf's eye. Right on the eyeball. He hurt, but not to the point of being excruciating, just very irritated. His eye was bloodshot but not swollen, so that to me was a positive sign that he wasn't injured badly. So last night, it started getting a bit more painful for him and I cut a cucumber slice and he laid down with it and a cool washcloth folded over the cucumber and his eye.

Well, last night at 1:30 AM he woke up to see the time and when he opened his eye it hurt very badly. I got him some Tylonol and tried looking for my travel medicine bag, since I had some medical tape in it, I could put some padding on his eye and tape it so he couldn't open it. I think he needs to rest it for a few days. Well, I determined that the tape was in my backpack in Aidan's closet, so that would have to wait til morning. Poor hubby!!!! I don't know that I can do anything else for eye trauma other than rest the eye. I'm going to ask him if he wants to see the doctor today, but I don't know really if there's anything else we can do.

No comments: