Friday, June 25, 2004

TGI Friday!

On Fridays, I am finished teaching by noon and I have the rest of the afternoon to prepare lessons for Monday, or surf the internet and listen to my favorite radio station with streaming audio.

I've never been much of a writer, but this new blogging thing might be a good way to get into the habit and record my thoughts and feelings. Especially now because Golf and I are going to start trying for a baby and I'm really excited about it!

Yesterday we bought some Centrum vitamins for both of us to start taking AND I am slowing down on my smoking -- 2 1/2 on Wednesday and 2 yesterday. I hope to have only 2 today and that many only over the weekend too. I want us to be healthier when TTC.

This weekend we are supposed to go get Thai massages. Mmmm that will feel great!

No comments: