Friday, August 31, 2007

Trying to keep my patience

I'm so anxious to get started on my new job. I signed the contract on August 16th and I've read the supporting documents to become fluent in the service I will be offering and brainstormed potential clients. I've got my mobile phone and new number exclusively for my new business.

What I'm waiting for: The company I work for has had email service provider problems and my contact at the HQ (which is out of state) said it wouldn't be resolved until today. Well, no word from him today and now I have to wait until Tuesday before I attempt to call him about it due to the long holiday weekend. He told me that the marketing folders have been shipped, I can only hope he actually did ship them.



Once I get my email address then I can order my business cards. Once my business cards arrive, I will finally have proper sales and marketing materials sufficient to make a sales presentation. I just had no idea it would take so long to get the ball rolling. I am so eager to make a good income for our family and it's incredibly frustrating to be able to do nothing but wait. But I try and make good on my free time by reading such books as Missed Fortune, learning more about the type of business I'm getting into and enjoying my naptime every afternoon! :)

No comments: