Saturday, February 11, 2006

Captain of this ship

I've been putting all my energy into three things which is why my blog has been quiet lately.

1. Of course, is the baby. Taking care of him, cooking, cleaning, taking him out for our daily walk -- that takes up the bulk of my time and energy.

2. I'm editing Golf's Thai slang dictionary. This is a lot of fun!

3. And lastly I'm education myself about money. It's such a taboo topic and it's something we're not taught in school. How to manage it, how the whole world of finance works, all the terminology etc. etc. etc. Ignorance about it creates illusionment and will get us nowhere, so it's up to me and Golf to understand it and take control of it in order for us to make it grow. Money really is interesting, how it all works, and now that my fear of it is subsiding, I can have power OVER it instead of it having power over ME. :) It's an almost spiritual awakening and quite an exciting undertaking.

So with these three things in my life, I now find I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do.

1 comment:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

sounds like you've been very busy.

that thai slang dictionary sounds very cool. is he going to try to get it published?

do you plan to share some of the money stuff you learn with us poor saps? ;) (batting my eyes seductively) hehe