Monday, April 03, 2006

Sold a couple tee shirts

I just sold a couple of OLD concert tee shirts on eBay. One was a Jane's Addiction shirt from the late 80s and that went for just over $20. But the real kicker was this Red Hot Chili Peppers concert tee shirt I got at their concert back in 1990. This old thing has multiple holes in it and the fabric is thinning. I took pictures and also described how many holes and their sizes and location on the shirt. I honestly didn't think I'd even sell it. But sell it I did, for a whopping $66!!!! I could not believe it!

Man I love eBay. Wish I had even more stuff like that. What I have bought will hopefully net me some profit, but I think that was a real rare occurance. :)

1 comment:

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

That's awesome! Congrats on the sales.

My friend's brother used to scour thrift stores and buy up all of their "vintage" clothes and sell them on Ebay. He did really well and eventually opened up his own live shop.