Since a few other blogging friends have posted their resolutions for the year, I'd better do mine too. Not much a person on making or keeping resolutions, but it will make me think and set some goals.
* This year I plan to get the rest of this maddening pregnancy weight off my body. Hopefully by autumn I will have it all off, cause it seems like the breastfeeding is keeping the fat on and I plan to nurse until Aidan's at least a year old.
* I would like to get control of my sweet tooth (hence help with the weight loss). That can start NOW.
* Become disciplined in practicing my yoga in conjunction with my powerwalking exercise regimine.
* Do my artwork on a regular basis and get good at it!
* Get my hands and nails back into shape, though difficult with the extra cooking and cleaning I do. I can still try!
Those are the main things that I need to work on. I just need to print this list out and post it on my fridge so I can be reminded daily and continue to work on these goals.
Happy New Year everybody!