Friday, August 06, 2004

Friday Feast

Friday Feast
Appetizer
Name 3 things that you think are beautiful. butterflies, the ocean, and sunsets
Soup
What was the last concert you attended? Oh my gosh, it was so long ago that I don't even remember! I can tell you concerts that I have attended, but I cannot tell you which one was the last one, I'm sorry to say. :(
Salad
What is one thing that frightens you about getting older? Not being able to have a baby. I am 33 years old, and I'm trying to get pregnant. I know women have babies at this age, but I know that my age is also working against me at this point.
Main Course
Tell us about one of your funny quirks or habits. I am addicted to talk radio and I even listen to it on the Internet when I am living in Thailand. I am even listening right now!
Dessert
If you could extend one month to 50 days (instead of the normal 28, 29, 30, or 31), which month would you want to lengthen? June. Back in the States, it's kind of the official kick off of summer and that's when the time changes to an hour later and people just seem happier in general. It's also not too hot yet and it's just overall very enjoyable.

No comments: