Monday, August 09, 2004

Monday Madness

I got Monday Madness on Monday! YAY!
1. What's "it" all about, anyway? Knowing thyself.
2. What radical political ideas do you have, if any? Quality, affordable health care for all people. A fairly liberal idea, but is it really so radical?
3. Do you believe that you 'fit' the profile of your astrological star sign? Yes, so much so it's sometimes CREEPY!
4. Will blogging survive 2005 or is it a fad? I think it will last. I like it, it encourages me to write my thoughts and I think there are many people like me who feel the same way. I love reading other people's blogs, I'm nosy and I don't mind sharing my life with others either. Everybody's got an interesting story to tell!
5. Do you Ebay? If so, what and how often? Is it a full-time job, part-time hobby, or just to clear the junk from your house? I do not Ebay. I have never used it.
6. True or False: When I vote, I am all for one party. False.
7. Meat or veggie sauce on your spaghetti? Veggie. Spaghetti is already a 'heavy' food. Having a light sauce is better.
8. Would you ever be on a TV Reality Show? No. Blogging is as public as I go for reality in my life.
9. What is one thing (or place) that you would like to do (or see) that you have not yet done (or seen?) I would like to experience motherhood.
10. Do you answer memes honestly? Yes, the truth is always more interesting than fiction.

No comments: