Friday, August 13, 2004

Friday's Feast

It's time for Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I don't have one at the moment since I live in Bangkok, I prefer to get my news from the Internet. Ask me this again when I move back to California! :)

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
I don't have 3. I have only one, and that is periodically. It's bread that I buy sometimes from the bakery, decent bread, not the soft milk-toast kind Thais call bread here. And ice.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
I would name the town after my maiden name. If you know me, you know what it is!

Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
4000 Days: My Life & Survival in a Bangkok Prison by Warren Fellows.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
The face.

No comments: