Wednesday, August 25, 2004

God-awful busy and tired

We had to suddenly prepare for a science fair today. I had basically since Monday to get it ready, but after a lot of hard and frenzied last minute work, we got a project put together. Nothing is organized in this country! I have also never in my life done a science experiment (except when I was in school umpteen years ago). I don't have the first clue about doing a science fair project. But I got one put together and it turned out rather alright, and the whole school did projects, and they all were projects scraped together in the last minute and it showed. But such is Thailand, this is the way it is here...

Tomorrow the Ministry of Education is coming. I got my lesson plans for tomorrow shuffled together and typed out in a decent format. They're coming in the afternoon when I teach the most boring class, math. I am not a good math teacher, but they seem to learn somehow. I am just exhausted with work, so much last minute stuff.

I'm going crazy! But it will all be done soon and I am taking Monday off (1/2 day) for the bi annual Chinese yearly activities with Golf and his family. I'm also more tired because I am drinking less caffeine. Having only half n half regular and decaf in the morning, then hot decaf teas or hot drinks later in the day. I'm doing this so I can get pregnant!


No comments: