Sunday, August 15, 2004

Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch
School Days
1. Did you like or dislike high school? I liked it when I lived in Seattle. I didn't like my high school days in Sacramento. I went to 3 different high schools. Zillah was alright, but not the greatest. Seattle though, was ALOT of fun!
2. Walk to school, ride the bus or catch a ride with someone? I walked to school, both in Seattle and in Sacramento. I rode the bus in Zillah.
3. What was your favorite subject? Art
4. When it came to doing homework, did you do it right away, wait 'til the last minute or just do it whenever you felt like it? Research and term papers I generally waited til the last minute.
5. Would you go to your high school reunion? No because I wasn't close to anybody in Sacramento and I still reside in California (actually I reside in Bangkok, but will return to California sometime next year) and Washington State is too far away to go. My past is my past.

No comments: