Monday, August 23, 2004

Monday Madness

It's that time of the week again..... Monday Madness!

1. Which is more fun, kid's toys or grown-up kid's toys? (ie. Lego's vs. power tools) Well painting and drawing could be both for kids or adults. I love coloring books. So I guess I like kid toys. :)

2. What's your favorite food and why? I love food too much to have one particular favorite. There is so much sumptuous cuisine from all over the world.
Which food is your number one weakness? Ice Cream!

3. How many blogs/journals/diaries would you say you read? I read a couple regularly and on days I go exploring, I can read dozens.

4. Do you feel you have an obligation to spread your religious belief system to others, or do you think religion is a private matter that everyone needs to decide for themselves? I absolutely believe it is a private matter. I actually abhor people who feel the need to be missionaries -- spirituality is between yourself and the Universe.

5. Did you keep a paper journal before blogging? No.

6. Describe your life in 3 words. American woman Saggitarius

7. What was the last thing you were wrong about? The time, I think.

8. What one thing would you do to help the world be a better place for all? Compliment a stranger and smile. Spread some kindness, wouldn't that be nice?

9. Are you a dog person or a cat person? I love both creatures.

10. If you could start your own meme (And you can!), what kind of questions would you ask? Questions that use your imagination, like: If you had a magical pet, what would it look like and what would it do?

2 comments:

Nat said...

That's a good idea, for question #10. And for #8; I totally agree. Not enough people do that this day and age....too bad really. Thank you for playing Monday Madness! =) ~Otto

Anonymous said...

It''s quite impressive.