Sunday, August 08, 2004

Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch
Another This and That
1. How do you like your eggs? Sunny side up with nice runny yokes!
2. What do you collect? Foreign currency from countries I have been to, or friends have been to.
3. Do you carry a purse, backpack or briefcase on a regular basis? If yes, does it contain only the essentials or a whole lot of everything? I carry a purse and it has the essentials, although it's always full to bursting.
4. When is the last time you've read a book, put together a puzzle, built something or did something crafty? I always have a book to read. Right now I am reading the Mists of Avalon. Since I teach art to kids here, I do artsy craftsy things on a fairly regular basis. Puzzle: Golf and I bought a Cat in the Hat book and puzzle for his grand nephew for his birthday and I helped him put it together. I don't build things, I let my husband do that. :)
5. What was the highlight of your weekend? Getting my hair colored!

No comments: