Friday, September 17, 2004

Friday's Feast

I haven't been able to play in awhile, but have the time today. It's time for Friday's Feast!

Appetizer
How are you today? I am fine thank you, and you? (the standard Thai child's response to the same question.)

Soup
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis. We only get Thai TV here in BKK, we don't have cable, so I don't watch TV shows. Only DVDs and my favorite TV series I have on DVD is 24. I love it! Just finished the 3rd season, how will I live until the 4th season is done and out on DVD?!?

Salad
What's the scariest weather situation you've experienced? Some of the thunder here in Thailand is so loud it knocks you off your feet. The rain gets so torrential that it floods within the hour. I'd say the thunder and rain storms here in South East Asia.

Main Course
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be?
Well I already do wake up every morning in a foreign country! LOL! But if I had to choose only one other country, I'd like to wake up in Italy and sample all the wonderful food and see the works of art.

Dessert
What do you usually wear to sleep? My cute little nightie -- I have several I wear.

No comments: