Friday, September 24, 2004

I can finally break the news!

By now all my close friends and family know, and now I can make it official: Golf and I are expecting our first baby!
Our estimated due date is May 28, 2005, but of course, this is before my first doctor's appointment, which is scheduled for October 9th. I will be 7 weeks by then. You can see our baby's website here. It took us only three months of trying to get the bun in the oven, so we are very much aware that we are extremely lucky and blessed.
This Saturday, Golf and I will be going back to that fertility shrine and give our thanks and ask for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Then going to the mall to get some BABY BOOKS!

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Congratulations Amy!! I found your journal through a comment you posted on Darshani's. I had no idea that you were pregnant, much less married. Best wishes for a happy future. I'm thrilled for you!