Monday, September 06, 2004

Let the insanity begin!

It's Monday already and the day is going to be very busy. I've got more final exams to create as well as lesson planning to do for the rest of the week. And of course, meetings and actual teaching time. These few minutes before the flag ceremony begins at 8 are the only time I have to write in my blog, check the news and return emails. I still didn't catch up over the weekend!

Yesterday Golf and I did have a good day shopping and seeing The Terminal. I really enjoyed that movie and Golf especially liked seeing all the American shops you see inside an international terminal. All the usual franchises. I think the US has too many and it is making the landscape sterile and boring. Thailand is beginning to be the same way. UGH, how monotonous and boring.

Golf bought a new DVD player for less than $100 US. We can bring it back to the States and use it because it has an adapter. It's real nice and compact. He also bought Season 3 of 24. Woo hoo! It's arriving by mail and I can't wait. We are both so addicted to that show!

I also bought a new book yesterday called Color Harmony. I've been wanting to get a color guide for years now, just never got around to it. It will help me with my new collage passion. I bought some new papers, some varieties of glue sticks and a cutting mat with exacto knife. I just wish I had more working space at the apartment, but I suppose I could eventually use the floor!

Well, I have a few emails to answer before my day begins. There is no A/C here this morning, it's only 7:30 AM. My co-worker is threatening to go home my mid morning if it's not back on because of the extreme heat and humidity. I am sweating in my already uncomfortable uniform. At least the internet is working though!

No comments: