Monday, September 13, 2004

Monday Madness

It's time finally for Monday Madness. I was too busy to play last week, so I'm happy to be able to now. :)
1. You are given 1 million dollors. You must give it all away before the donor gives you $1 million. Who would you give it to? I would give half of it to an international charity, such as Amnesty International, a quarter to AIDS research and the other quarter to cancer research.
2. If you had $1 million what would you do with it FIRST? Invest it in an annuity or some other sort of retirement fund, so I can be taken care of when I am ready to retire (early!)
3. Do you participate in lotteries? Yes, when I lived in California I would buy ONE Lotto ticket when it got over $20 million. I plan to play like that once I return.
4. Name 3 of your best physical features. eyes, smile, hair
5. ..... 3 of your biggest virtues. being on time, being loving, being understanding
6. ......3 or you biggest vices. love of sweets, smoking (have since quit!), coffee
7. ...... 3 of your favorite pleasures in life. Being with my husband, reading in bed with a cup of coffee on a weekend morning, and surfing the internet.
8 If you were a member of the opposite sex, what would you choose to do for your occupation? I'd be a Travel writer kind of like Nick Danziger, who goes undercover and travels to "forbidden" places and learns about what goes on there. Or an Indiana Jones type of archaelogist. Or maybe a astro physicist. I know women could do all these things, but perhaps the travel writer occupation would be more suited for a man, since world-wide, women do not have the same rights as they do in the USA.
9. If you were to come back after death as another animal, what animal would you choose to be? A very beautiful, big, black stallion. Horses like that are so beautiful.
10. What kind of 'baby' are you... water, clouds, beach, garden? Hmmmm.. beach I guess.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Amy! I'm glad you're back too! I hope you have a great week! What a very nice way to spend a million dollars....don't you wish you had the opportunity? Thanks for answering Monday Madness.....see you next week! =) ~Otto