Wednesday, September 01, 2004

In sickness and in health

Poor hubby has been sick the last few days and he's just about better today, but not 100%. He started feeling lousy on Sunday evening and we had to do Chinese mid year prayers to his family's ancestors on Monday, and that's what did him in ultimately because there is alot of standing around outdoors and lots of smoke from burning offerings, candles and incense. With all the smoke, heat, humidity and standing, it was no wonder he fell ill.

Other than nursing my poor sick husband, not a lot going on. I have, however, taken on an interest in producing collage. I've always liked it, and we are doing collage in my Art Club at school as the final project, so making my example has been lots of fun. I'd love to do a style like Eric Carle, bright, colorful and engaging for children, and very well done and beautiful. I found this website called Collage Art and there are many wonderful links to so many websites for good ideas. And supplies! Thailand has so many beautiful papers. I think I will stock up on them before I return home to the States!

No comments: