Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Life is starting to get easier

Aidan is becoming more attentive the last couple of days. He's also not as squally at night, so we don't think he really has colic. Maybe just overstimulation during the day. He was up for seven straight hours from 5 til 11:30 last night and that was a little frustrating, but at least he wasn't screaming the whole time. His crying has actually lessened! I will try and get some new pictures of him up today. He's 11 days old today and the days are getting incrimentally easier although I still don't want to leave the apartment with him because he has to nurse and have diaper changes so often. I'm not confident about breastfeeding in public yet.

3 comments:

Indiamommy said...

Amy,

So glad things are getting better with Aiden. I didn't mean to stress you by suggesting side lying nursing.

I am sure you will find the right thing for your baby. : )

Jyotsna

Amy T said...

I like the idea of side lying nursing and have tried it once when I was ready to drop from exhaustion. I'll find it more pleasureable once my nipples toughen up more and it doesn't hurt because I can't relax very well while I'm in pain.

Indiamommy said...

I can fully relate to the nipple pain!

Jyotsna