Thursday, November 10, 2005

I'm an anime character -- I like it!

Dream
You have a dreamy soul. Dreams always sweep you off
your feet, and your almost permanently in a
fantasy world, dreaming up loads of fictional
scenarios. You tend to have an almost blank
stare, and you are a very shy person. You may
need to start paying a bit more attention,
because if you continue to dream and think so
much, you could get into trouble.

Element: Air
Colour/s: White, pastels
Animal/Mythical being: Butterfly, fairy or even a
bird


What type of soul do you posess? (Anime pictures and fairly lengthy results)
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Oh yours is so pretty!

Amy T said...

Thank you! And it sums up my personality rather well. Big dreamer, and I don't do as much as I'd like to. ALl talk and no action many times.