Monday, November 07, 2005

Monday Madness

Time again for Monday Madness

1. Sometimes I wish I could just turn invisible -- what a lucrative career THAT could be!
2. If I could take a long weekend to New York City, I'd be very happy. (Anywhere further would be just a quick recovery from jet lag before heading back home, assuming it's 3 or 4 days.)
3. The world would be a better place if more people would just be more polite to each other -- I see far too many people being rude to one another.
4. One of my greatest qualities is optimism.
5. The one thing about me that I need to work on is procrastination.
6. Happiness is a choice you make (if you're not clinically depressed, of course!) that and good, quality chocolate.

2 comments:

Running2Ks said...

Those are really sweet. Sometimes I think you find that if you smile or even force a laugh when you are sad, it really does work.

Amy T said...

That's what they say to do in therapy too. Pretend you're in love if you have marital problems and it will help. That kinda thing.