Oh, I haven't played in a long time, but here we go, Monday Madness!
1. Name 1 type of supplement that you take. Prenatal vitamins, since I'm still a breastfeeding mama.
2. List 2 books that you would like to read in 2006. Well, we went to Barnes and Noble yesterday before shopping at the farmers market and I saw a couple of books that looked very interesting. The first I will see if they have at the library, the second I will see if they have on Half.com:
In Praise of Slowness : Challenging the Cult of Speed by Carl Honore
The Art of Paper Collage by Susan Pickering Rothamel -- great advice in there!
3. List 3 hobbies that you have.
Listening to the radio
Doing my artwork
4. List 4 gifts that you have received.
Moonstone ring from Nepal given by my husband for our anniversary. (I LOVE moonstone!)
Luxurious bath set from Sephora given by Melanie.
Giftcard and Christmas ornament from Carolyn
Sweaters for my birthday from Mom
5. Share 5 (instant & inexpensive) ways to spruce up a room.
Vacuum the carpet
Dust and put things back in order, fluff pillows on sofa or bed
An inexpensive bouquet of flowers
Open the blinds or curtains and let some light in
Incense, candles or air freshener to make it smell nice. Candles make it look pretty too