Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Another day out

Yesterday was our weekly doctor's appointment and all is well. Baby is still head down but hasn't dropped into my pelvis yet. Nevermind, I have over two weeks until my due date and I wouldn't mind it if Aidan stayed put until Mother arrives, which is in just about a week. Hooray!

I bought the last of our baby needs yesterday too, so besides packing my bag for the hospital we have everything ready to go. In addition to shopping, Golf got his haircut, a little bit extra short so he won't have to go have it done while the baby is still very young. We also saw the movie Kingdom of Heaven, which was pretty good. We're taking advantange of going to the movie theater when we can!

Today we're taking it easy around the house. It is a national Thai holiday called Royal Ploughing Day, where a ceremony takes place next to the Grand Palace at the big field. Rather than try to explain it myself, here is a link with pictures that tells you what it's all about.

No comments: