Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I am just so BUMMED!!!!

We were taking the Skytrain home from our doctor's appointment today (everything is great with the baby, by the way) and a billboard jumped out at me because the first thing I saw on it was KYLIE. I've been a Kylie Minogue fan for a number of years -- I think she's exquisitely pretty and talented and sexy, yet classy and glamourous. And she's like 36 years old! What an inspiration! Now she's yet to do a tour in America and the billboard I pass by says she's going to be playing live in Bangkok on June 20th!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAUUGH!!!!! The IRONY!!!
Why couldn't it be this same date last year?!?! I'm certainly not going to be able to go. It's going to be my mother's last night with us and having a newborn baby at home is simply not feasible (nor would I want to) to be going out to a concert. Oh well, such is life...

No comments: