Sunday, May 08, 2005

More dreams as the B-Day draws near

It happened again last night -- more weird dreams. Maybe I'm going to have them until this baby is born! Last night it was a nightmare, but weird at the same time. I don't remember all that much about it other than it was very disturbing. I think that the impending change in my and DH's life is quickly becoming a reality and we know that the change is coming very soon. I'm so glad my mother will be here with us! Oh, and Happy Mother's Day for all you moms out there! :)

I'll be home by myself this afternoon while Golf takes his new laptop in to have something looked at. Yes, he ended up having to purchase a new one, but it's a nice one and should last a good number of years. At least he can write off a portion of it in his taxes this year and for the next five years so that should help deflay the cost somewhat.

While he is away, I plan on working on my cookbook some more. I've been clipping recipes from magazines I buy and when I was working, I'd go to Epicurious.com and print out recipes I thought looked good (on recycled paper -- I'm not a bad employee!). I've been assembling them with collaged bits of colored paper from other parts of the magazines and so it's turning out to be not only a cook book, but an art project as well and it's kinda pretty. It certainly passes the time! I thought I'd be bored stiff now that I'm not working, but I'm finding ways to fill up my time and the days are actually going by relatively quickly.

No comments: