I haven't played Monday Madness in weeks, so here goes!
1. Name one productive thing you accomplished this past weekend.
Arranged a few living room pieces (we're newly moved into an apartment).
2. Name two things that you look forward to doing.
1)going to Tilden Park in Berkeley with Aidan and DH, since it's a big, quiet place to walk around in nature.
2) taking a road trip somewhere in the US when Aidan's a bit older
3. Name three things that gross you out.
1) chicken's feet in a Thai market soup that I was about to eat
2) hair not connected to the body; ie on the floor or countertops
3) cleaning up cat sh*t or puke off the floor
4. Name four things that you normally do on a daily basis.
1) Make and drink coffee
2) brush my teeth
3) breastfeed Aidan
4) wash dishes
5. Name five things that you own that you think you could get rid of and not miss.
Nothing at the moment because we've already decluttered from our recent move. It's something I take pride in!