Monday, March 12, 2007

Day 1

My starting weight is about 150.
I gained a few pounds at my parents' house and ideally I'd love to shed 10-15 more pounds, fluctuating between 135 and 140.

Last night before I drank some herbal laxative tea. I also prepared figs, prunes and raisins in a large mug, poured boiling water over it and covered it overnight.
Here is my daily routine until Friday morning:

* Upon rising: 2 teaspoons psyllium husks in a big glass of water.
* Breakfast: discard fruit from mug and drink the liquid.
* Mid-morning: Kyolic Kyo-Green energy drink (mixture of wheat grass, young barley, kelp, chlorella and FOS)
* Lunch: glass of carrot juice
* Mid afternoon: Green tea with Kombucha
* About 5 PM: glass of carrot juice
* Dinner: Large glass of apple juice
* Before Bed: cup of peppermint tea

On the last day of the fast, I get to have a small raw-foods meal for dinner. I also have some colon cleanse capsules I take throughout the day, and am drinking 6-8 glasses of water.

So that's it. Of course I feel fine this morning. The challenge has not yet begun and I imagine I'll have a pounding caffeine headache later this morning. I'll report in tonight.

No comments: