Sunday, March 11, 2007

In preparation for tomorrow

"I can be what I will to be."

This affirmation is in the Master Key System that I'm studying and it really struck me. It went on to say that,

"Unless you do this [repeat this affirmation until it becomes habit and therefore your truth in your subconscious] you had better not start at all, because modern psychology tells us that when we start something and do not complete it, or make a resolution and do not keep it, we are forming the habit of failure.; absolute ignominious failure. If you do not intend to do a thing, do not start; if you do start, see it through even if the heavens fall; if you make up your mind to do something, do it; let nothing, no one, interfere; the 'I' (ego) in you has determined, the thing is settled; the die is cast, there is no longer any argument. "

So this is how I'm approaching my detox beginning tomorrow. The die is cast.

More tomorrow on the teas and tonics I bought for this liquid flushing.

No comments: