Sunday, February 13, 2005

Celebrating V-Day with my DH

Golf and I plan to celebrate Valentine's Day today, since the real day is on Monday. One year ago he proposed to me at Saxophone Jazz Club -- who would have thought that a year later I'd be six and a half months pregnant with our first child!

We plan to go to our usual favorite mall and go to our favorite Thai restaurant there and it's the same one we took Anna and Jimmy to when they came. Then we'll go to Swenson's ice cream parlor for a big, fattening, yummy sundae. At first I just wanted some chocolates, but hey, why not chocolate ice cream? Then my wonderful husband can share with me!

He's still in bed at the moment, but I got another idea too. There is this Big C store across the street and at another Big C, (it's like Target or Walmart) Golf saw a decent baby cradle for not very much money. So I'd like to check out this one to see if they also have the cradle. I have not yet bought one thing for my baby and in about 2 1/2 weeks, I will be 7 months along. I think it's time. Last time when I planned to shop for baby and saw they had no bassinets in this country, I was so upset that I lost all heart for shopping. I hope today will be different. OH! I updated my pregnancy journal this morning too. :)

1 comment:

Indiamommy said...

Amy,

I found your blog through someone elses blog, and was surprised to see that you are someone I knew way back on Hindu Family list...is that right? I remember you going to Egypt. You have to be the same Amy! Congrats and getting married, and congrats on your pregnancy! That is very exciting.
I don't know if you remember me, but my name is Jyotsna. I have three kids now! Well, it was great to see your blog, and I will bookmark it and come back again later. Hoping your pregnancy is happy and safe.

Jyotsna