Thursday, February 03, 2005

Doctor visit

Yesterday's monthly checkup went just fine! You can read about it in my pregnancy journal. I also have a new picture in the photo gallery.

Today the students are celebrating Chinese New Year with activities at school this morning. We have Tuesday and Wednesday off next week because the director of our school is of Chinese heritage. My former school didn't give us days off. The reason the students are celebrating today instead of Monday the 7th is because their Chinese teacher comes in on Thursdays. It was so cute, all of us (students and teachers) dressed up in red and most of my students have on traditional Chinese dresses on and they look so adorable!

So next week, Golf's family has some things planned for Tuesday the 8th. I didn't participate with him last year because at that point we were just dating. Now I get to be a part of every family function and it's very nice to be included.

No comments: