Monday, February 14, 2005

Got Baby Stuff!!

I got a new book yesterday at the English bookstore. It was a total impulse buy, but I thought it would be so beneficial. It's called Baby Play, by the people who do Gymboree in the States. I know I'm supposed to stimulate baby, but HOW besides playing peek-a-boo, rocking and silly faces?

The Big C idea worked out well yesterday. This store is huge and there were quite a few bedding options and we found the cradle we were after for about $20! We have to find a better mattress for it, and some sheets, but at least my child won't have to sleep in a box! We also bought some more little hooded blankets, some soft towels to dry him off, a rubber sheet to protect the mattress, and some grooming supplies. I felt great to finally get something for our baby!

No comments: