Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sunday happenings

I haven't been as active on my blog lately, just because nothing much has been going on worth writing about. I did, however, see an interesting news article on CNN last Friday where a Canadian couple who perished in the tsunami here in Thailand had their digital camera recovered, and the memory card was still intact. The photos are the first I've seen of a real tsunami coming right at you, and it's eerie, knowing the person who took these pictures is dead as a result. Here is the link and the photo gallery of the tsunami wave coming is to the right.

Today, Golf and I are meeting a former colleague of mine, Haviva, for lunch. She's going back to Israel after being in Thailand for five years. She's ready to go home -- I know how she feels! Then after we are done with our visit, Golf and I plan to go to our usual mall and see a new Keaneau Reeves movie, Constantine. Then that's about it for our Sunday plans.

No comments: