Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Monday Madness on Tuesday



1. I usually clean my house on Saturday, or about every 7 days.
2. My favorite Sunday night program to watch on television is (Since I live in Thailand, all the channels are in Thai language. So I don't watch TV any day of the week!)
3. Monday morning I usually waking up thinking, "Here we go again."
4. To wind down at the end of a busy day, I like to take a 45 minute rest then go to the fitness center and do my powerwalk and/or aerobics.
5. I try not to call anyone on the phone until after 10 a.m.
6. And I NEVER call anyone after 9:00 PM.
7. When I don't have to get up to go to work or school, I sleep in until only 7 AM. My body is very used to getting up so early that 7 AM IS sleeping in at least an hour!
8. I have 3 telephones in my house. But we have no landline! So one phone is not being used at all and the other two are my husband's and my mobile phones!
9. I usually answer the phone on the second ring. But sometimes I don't hear my mobile ringing in my purse or it takes awhile to find it, and by then it's on the tenth ring or so!
10. When I know I should be sleeping, but am having a hard time falling asleep, I usually read my book.

No comments: