Monday, July 26, 2004

Sunday Brunch (on Monday)

SUNDAY BRUNCH
Goin' On Vacation
1.  What is your favorite mode of transportation when traveling? Airplane, but I also enjoy taking the train.
2.  If you had the means to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? If I had the means and the time, I would travel to China, Vietnam, Mongolia, Peru, Chile, all of Europe, Great Britian, Mexico, Costa Rica, Australia, New Zealand, Galapagos Islands, and one day if there is ever peace in the middle east, I would like to visit Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Iran, Egypt again, and Morocco.  
3.  Have you ever been to another country? Yes, I have been to Egypt, India, Nepal, Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore, Laos, and Canada. 
4.  If time were not an issue, how long would could you stand to be away from home? Well if my husband and (future) child could come along, then indefinetely!
5.  What is the funnest or most interesting trip you've taken? The 19 day trek in Nepal where I did the Annapurna Circuit and hiked over a mountain pass that was over 17,000 feet.

No comments: