Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Monday Madness on Tuesday

1. Do you prefer to be out in the sun or in the shade? Shade. Now that I'm in my mid 30s I want to do everything I can to protect my skin from premature aging. I don't want so many wrinkles!
2. Regarding the walls in your house, do you prefer neutral colors or bright colors? Bright colors, or I should say rich colors. When I see home improvement shows on TLC, I see how much of a difference a richly colored wall makes. It's beautiful! I also love faux finishes. 
3. When hanging pictures on your walls, do you like things symmetric or asymmetric? Asymmetric because it creates more movement.
4. How about where you'd like to live; country or city? City. I like to get out to the country for relaxation. But the city is more exciting.
5. Your blog; Blogger, Blogdrive, Blog-City, or another one altogether? Blogger.
6. Email; Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, or other? Yahoo.
7. Air conditioning or just a fan when it's hot at night? I live in South East Asia. I use AC!!!
8. Dinner; seafood or steak? Seafood. It's cheap and delicious here, so I am taking advantage of its abundance. Once I'm back in California, it will be very expensive again.
9. Your all-time favorite music media; CD's, cassette tapes, or vinyl (or 8-tracks)? CDs. I especially like it that you can record your own CDs now.
10. When learning a new software program, do you find it easier to follow a book or an online tutorial? Online tutorial.

2 comments:

Nat said...

So it's Tuesday where you are....looks like you're about 12 hours ahead of us? I SO agree with you about the sun. It can just do so many damaging things to us and we don't realize it until we get 'older.' Thanks for playing, Amy!! ~Otto

Amy T said...

Thanks Nat! I'm happy to do Monday Madness on Tuesday, yeah, I get here about 12 hours ahead, but for some reason I didn't get your notification email. That's alright, I just go to your blog anyway to get it. :)