Monday, July 12, 2004

Sunday Brunch (on Monday)

In The Work Place

1. Do you work full-time, part-time or do you work a seasonal job?
I work full time at a bilingual school in Bangkok.

2. Are you more often on time, early or late for work?
On time. I live right across the street, so there is no excuse!

3. Have you ever called in sick when you actually weren't?
Yes, a sick day. "Sick of working" is more like it! LOL! Not often though.

4. How many hours per day do you put in?
Eight hours per day. I only teach 14 hours per week though, the rest of the time is prep and hanging out. I have it pretty easy here, and I know it.

5. Do you socialize with any of your co-workers?
Yes, Anne, another American teacher, and I go to the same fitness center. So when she goes we chat. I have some ex-colleagues from my previous school that I sometimes get together with.

No comments: