Saturday, July 31, 2004

New Photos Posted

Golf just updated his website with our new photos from yesterday's ceremony at the temple plus some other miscellaneous photos I wanted to share. I hope you enjoy it!
 
Not much happening on the first day of our three day holiday. Just been working on our finances, and I think we will be doing pretty good once we return to the US. That's always a comforting thought that you are better off than you thought you were.
 
We are supposed to finally get our landline (telephone) early next week and I hope it actally happens. This will mean that we can log onto the internet from home at anytime we want to. We've been waiting for months to do this. I mostly go online from school and from the internet cafe on the weekends. Golf has to come to the internet cafe every day and he gets his jobs from files sent online. This is his LIVLIHOOD! So having that available to us at home will be a vast improvement that is highly anticipated.

No comments: