Sunday, July 25, 2004

Praying for a baby

Yesterday Golf and I went to a special fertility shrine in Bangkok. The shrine is dedicated to a goddess and there are phalluses everywhere in this small shrine. It place just about pulses with virility and fertility. Golf and I bought jasmine wreaths, candles and incense and we prayed to the Goddess for a positive August. I hope she listened!
 
Yesterday was also my first day of not smoking at all. YAY! Not as difficult as I had thought. My mantra that totally turns me off to smoking is, "I want a baby more than I want a cigarette." After I say that to myself, I don't want to even go near them. In one week I will be in our fertile time and I want to be nicotine free for a week. I'm also down to a cup and a half of coffee and beginning tomorrow, only one cup. I love coffee, but I would love to have a baby more. Again, that is my mantra and these habits can easily be kicked when put into perspective.
 
Golf's also got our wedding video and photo CDs ready to mail. Will get them out today!

 

No comments: