Monday, July 12, 2004

Monday Madness

Monday Madness

1. I like my job. TRUE
2. I find time to 'smell the flowers' so to speak. TRUE
3. I have no problem thinking of things to write about in my blog. TRUE (especially when given questions like MMadness!)
4. 'Organization' is my middle name! TRUE
5. If 'Plan A' doesn't work, there's always a 'Plan B.' TRUE
6. I adjust easily to new surroundings. I live in Bangkok, Thailand -- soooo TRUE!!
7. I'd rather work 'behind the scenes' than 'in the spotlight.' TRUE
8. I'm happy where I am, at this point in my life. FALSE. I want to be a mommy and I'm waiting to see if I am PG.
9. I can wake up in the morning without an alarm clock. TRUE, but I set it each night just in case.
10. I can function pretty well on less than 8 hours of sleep. TRUE, but I don't like it.

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hi Amy! Thank you for playing Monday Madness with us! I hope you get positive results for your pregnancy test! Have a wonderful week!! =) ~Otto (moderator of MM)