Thursday, July 01, 2004

First of July already!

Golf told me last night that his ex-boss, Benjawan, is back in Bangkok for a visit. He told her last night some special news that he couldn't write her on an email about: he is now married! She was in the process of getting Golf's green card, but of course she doesn't have to do that anymore. She's real excited about the news and is looking forward to meeting me, and likewise with me because I've heard so much about her.

So Benjawan has bought a house in BKK and wants Golf and I to attend her house warming party and it's also her birthday. So tonight Golf and I are gonig to the mall to try and find a suitable birthday present for the party on Saturday.

I feel so close to my husband, especially recently as we have started to try for a baby. Trying to make a new life is so exciting and special! I've cut down on the caffeine, no easy task, and I've been getting some headaches. Smoking only 2 cigarettes per day, and even that I will cut back too, for sure by next month if my period comes. NO smokes by next month, whether or not I am PG. We have both been taking Centrum vitamins.

My hip though, has been acting up. I think from aerobics. The twisting action has made the joint VERY sore and painful, so I have decided to stop aerobics for about a week and just powerwalk for an hour and lift weights intstead. My hip doesn't hurt when I walk, since I don't twist. The last time my hip hurt like this was when I was trekking in Nepal and I was a few days away from the nearest VILLAGE!! Fortunately it went away...

No comments: